Currently working as a Research Assistant at the Machine Intelligence for Natural Interfaces Group (MINI), Speech and Hearing Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield.
- MSc in Computer Science with Speech and Language Processing from University of Sheffield with a distinction in 2014.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India. 2009.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India, 2005.
- June 2015 – Current: Research Assistant in Speech Technology in MINI (SPandH) group at Sheffield University.
- Sept 2014 – Jan 2015: Research Assistant in Speech Technology in MINI (SPandH) group at Sheffield University.
- Aug 2006 – Aug 2013: Lecturing in Computer Science department, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim, India as an Assistant Professor during August 2006 – August 2010 and as an Associate Professor during September 2010 – September 2013
Department of Computer Science
University of Sheffield
211 Portobello St
Sheffield, S1 4DP.